Spring is in the air and I have been looking for something delicious to drink. I was scrolling through #trimhealthymama on Instagram and saw a post for Green Tea Lemonade. I had read about the health benefits of green tea and really wanted to incorporate it into my daily routine. This is my tweeked version and let's just say that I am no longer hankering after orange juice ...
Trim Healthy Mama Summer in a Cup Recipe
- 2 green tea bags steeped in hot water for 4 min*.
- 2 tsp sweetener or more if you have a sweet tooth.
- Allow it to cool
- Add juice from one lemon
- 2000 mg vit C
- Optional ½ teaspoon Orange Oil
** I also make this drink using Mandarin Orange Green Tea Mandarin Orange Green Tea as my green tea base.
Read More Online
- 10 Proven Benefits of Green Tea
- 16 Health Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water
- Health Benefits of Vitamin C by J.Goepp, MD